Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow and Rain

Friday, February 12, 2010, brought a winter wonderland to lower Alabama. We don't see snow very often, and when we have in the past it wasn't much.  A dusting at best.  This snow was gorgeous.  It was the heavy wet flakes that made the best snowballs and snowmen.  The children, young and old alike, had the best time playing in this lovely, lacey gift from God. 

Oh, how I hope I can embrace and enjoy all of God's gifts as openly and freely as I did on that Friday.  I need to share the news of his grace even more than spreading the news of this shortlined snow because God's grace is everlasting.  He gave His Son to that I could have salvation. He blessed me with a loving family and my health.  Thank you, dear Lord, for all you've given me.  I will shout Your good news to the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment